Protective Equipment PE FAST Helmet Manufaturer, NIJ protection level IIIA, designed for armed personnel, whose quality and design provide the highest possible flexibility and comfort for the user, while providing a high level of protection against shrapnel and bullets.
To extend the life of ballistic helmet which made of armaid fiber or UHMWPE that is strongly recommended that you use a protective cloth cover over the helmet to protect it from UV rays while in the field and to be sure to store your helmet in a dark, cool place when not in use to ensure maximum lifespan of the product.
- Model No.：MP-FDK-01
- Material：UHMWPE / aramid fiber
- weight: 1.50-1.60KGS
- Polymer ARC rails (Picatinny accessory adapter included).
- front mount for a night vision device (NVD)
- Velcro loop material on the front, sides, and rear of the helmet.
- NIJ IIIA Ballistic Protection means our helmets offer protection against .44 magnum, .357 SIG and 9mm rounds.
- Foam pads for lightweight comfort.
- Fully adjustable padded dial suspension system (large helmets only) or 7 pad system (extra large helmets only).
When you clean the bulletproof helmet shell , please use soft wet rag and avoid using detergents or abrasive tools, as they can damage the ballistic material. Also, prevent prolonged water exposure to prevent corrosion.
when you cleaning PAD : Please take out the helmet pads and rinse them gently under warm water. Squeeze out excess water and let them air dry. Do not machine wash or dry! Avoid using detergents that may degrade the memory foam."
Our Ballistic products come with a 5-year warranty, ensuring they are free from manufacturing defects during normal use. The aramid fiber or UHMWPE material used in this product naturally degrades over time. To maintain maximum ballistic integrity, it's recommended to replace your armor every 5 years."